Stop Going It Alone
What are you struggling with?
- Overwhelming stress and anxiety
- Cravings, being jerked around by your emotions
- Accountability, follow-through, time/energy management
- Fulfilling Work and Play
- Confusion with food, cooking and nutrition
- Feeling heavy, tired, sluggish
You’ve been trying. You read a book, followed all the blogs, endlessly scrolled social media . . . you’re excited. You are going to lose that weight, have more energy, talk to your boss, plan that vacation.
But then . . . something goes wrong, and you’re not sure what it is. What seemed possible and excited is now a chore, and you fall back to old habits, distractions, foods, entertainment, etc. Why can’t you just do what matters?
Let’s work together
- Identify your goals and priorities
- Understand the obstacles blocking progress
- Practice and experiment skills that work for you
Achieve lasting, meaningful change
Taking action towards any goal is daunting enough by yourself. Having you there has provided that friendly, calm nudge of how I can get there without a hint of guilt, lecturing, or wagging of the finger. No should’ves or could’ves, more what’s and how’s!Tricia Johnston